THE 2023 SILVERADO 1500
THE BEYOND IS CALLING. TIME TO ANSWER
FRONT AND REAR ELECTRONIC LOCKING DIFFERENTIALS
33-INCH GOODYEAR WRANGLER TERRITORY MUD TERRAIN TIRES
Silverado ZR1 Bison
TACKLE THE TRAILS.
Ready to take your off-road adventures to the next level? The Silverado ZR2 Bison Edition offers the extreme performance and capability you need to make easy work of the most difficult terrain.
- AEV Bison unique front and rear differential, transfer case and fuel tank skid plate
- AEV Bison front and rear bumpers
- Black vertical front two hooks
- Body colour grille bar
- Gloss Black 18-inch AEV unique wheels
- Multi-Flex Tailgate with unique black finish
- Rocker protection
- AEV branded floor liners and head restraints
- AEV box side outer decal
COMFORTABLE AND IN COMMAND
Inside, the spacious and functional interior offers comfort with convenience to match. And with an available 13.4-inch diagonal infotainment touch-screen and 12.3-inch diagonal Driver Information Centre, all the info you need while you're on the road is right where you want it.
CHEVROLET WITH GOOGLE BUILT-IN
Enjoy an enhanced in-vehicle experience with available Google built-in compatibility, enabled by data, which offers the benefits and familiarity of Google right on your infotainment system display.
OUR MOST FUNCTIONAL BED OF ANY COMPETITOR.
12 STANDARD TIE DOWNS
WE OFFER BEST-IN-CLASS 2,523L (89.1 CU. FT.) STANDARD CARGO VOLUME
AVAILABLE INDUSTRY-FIRST POWER-UP/DOWN TAILGATE
FLEX YOUR MUSCLE.
Available on all trim levels, the Multi-Flex Tailgate offers six different functions to help improve loading, unloading and accessing the cargo bed.
WELCOME TO THE TOP OF THE MOUNTAIN
With interior and exterior enhancements to complement its available Super Cruise with Trailering - a driver assistance technology for divided and compatible roads - Silverado High Country offers the peak of high-end truck ownership.
SUPER CRUISE DRIVER ASSISTANCE TECHNOLOGY
13.4-INCH DIAGONAL INFOTAINMENT TOUCH-SCREEN
REAL WOOD TRIM & ARES LEATHER SEATING SURFACES
BOLD IS JUST THE BEGINNING.
From the classic looks of LT, the bold Blacked-out appearance of LT Trail Boss or the refined presence of LTZ, Silverado offers nine unique trims to suit your needs.
SILVERADO SPECIAL EDITIONS
DARE TO BE DIFFERENT.
Looking for a truck that stands out from all the rest? Our lineup of Silverado Special Editions offers the distinctive style you want and the powerful capability you'd expect.
HUNT FOR ADVENTURE
Conquer the woods with the camo-themed 2023 Realtree Edition available on Custom Trail Boss. With a 2-inch (51 mm) factory lift, 18-inch high-gloss Black-painted aluminum wheels and Goodyear Wrangler DuraTrac mud terrain tires, you're always ready for off-road excursions.
- Camo graphics on hood, outside bed,, tailgate and interior accents
- Chevytec spray-on bedliner with Realtree logo
- Dual exhaust outlets with Black rectangular tips, Black Silverado, Z71 and Custom emblems and
- Red recovery hooks
- Available Goodyear Wrangler Territory mud terrain tires with 20-inch high-gloss Black-painted aluminum wheels
- High-intensity discharge LED headlamps
- Black tubular assist steps
A SPORTIER WAY TO SILVERADO.
If you're looking for a bold new take on Silverado, you're for the 2023 Redline Edition, with Red and Black accents that are sure to help you stand out in a crowd.
- 20-inch high-gloss Black-painted aluminum wheels with Red accents
- Dual exhaust outlets with Black rectangular tips
- Black RST and Silverado emblems with Red outline on fender and tailgate
- Red striping on outside rear-view mirrors
- High-intensity discharge LED headlamps with Black bezels
- Red recovery hooks
- High-gloss Black door handles
- Black tubular assist steps
SWITCH TO DARK MODE
Command attention both on-road and off with the 2023 Silverado Midnight Edition. Get a 2-inch (51 mm) factory suspension lift with the Z71 Off-Road Package, plus 18-inch high-gloss Black-painted aluminum wheels and Goodyear Wrangler DuraTrac mud-terrain tires.
- Available on Custom Trail Boss and LT Trail Boss models
- Raised hood with styled Black insert
- Black appearance with Black badging, recovery hooks, bed decal, bumpers, dual rectangular exhaust tips and grille
- Available Goodyear Wrangler Territory mud terrain tires with 20-inch high-gloss Black painted aluminum wheels
- High-intensity discharge LED headlamps with Black bezels on LT Trail Boss
TAKE IT TO THE STREETS.
Flex your street smarts with the 2023 Silverado Rally Edition, available on Custom and RST models.
Black hood and tailgate rally stripes
- Black badging, bowtie emblems and tailgate lettering and Black exhaust tip(s)
- 20-inch high-gloss Black-painted aluminum wheels
- RST Rally offers available 22-inch high-gloss Black-painted aluminum wheels
- Black tubular assist steps
TOWING AND TRAILERING
PULL YOUR WEIGHT.
8 AVAILABLE CAMERAS WITH UP TO 14 CAMERA VIEWS
Silverado has you covered for the long-haul with proven technologies like Trailer Sway Control, Hill Start Assist and Auto Grade Braking. And with eight available cameras offering up to 14 views, you can keep an eye on everything in tow.
MAKE A POWERFUL CHOICE.
2.7L TURBO HIGH-OUTPUT
Standard on WT, Custom, Custom Trail Boss, LT, RST Double Cab and LT Trail Boss
With 310 horsepower and 430 lb-ft. of maximum torque, the standard 2.7L Turbo High-Output engine offers impressive power and no-compromise durability. Torque on demand is delivered by the unique dual volute turbo charger, which has priority oiling and cooling to help you take on the toughest jobs with ease.
5.3 ECOTEC3 V8
Standard on RST Crew Cab, LTZ and High Country. Available on WT, Custom Trail Boss, LT, RST Double Cab and LT Trail Boss.
Boasting 355 horsepower with 383 lb.-ft. of torque, it's ready to take on almost any task that comes its way.
6.2L ECOTEC3 V8
Standard on ZR2. Available on RST, LT Trail Boss, LTZ and High Country.
With 420 horsepower and 460 lb.-ft. of torque, this engine makes short work of big jobs - on the jobsite or on the weekend.
DURAMAX 3.0L TURBO-DIESEL
Available on Custom Trail Boss, LT, RST, LT Trail Boss, LTZ and High Country
As efficient as it is hardworking, the available Duramax 3.0L Turbo-Diesel engine provide 305 horsepower and 495 lb.-ft. of torque and offers 2WD towing of up to 6,033 kg (13,300 lb.).
CONFIDENCE COMES STANDARD.
Every 2023 Silverado comes with standard Chevrolet Safety Assist, a package of six advanced safety and driver assistance features designed to help give you added peace of mind every time you get in your truck.
Safety or driver assistance features are no substitute for the driver's responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Visibility, weather and road conditions may affect feature performance. Read the visibility Owner's Manual for more important features limitations and information.
- Forward Collision Alert can warn you when it detects a potential front-end collision with a vehicle you're following so you can quickly take action
- Also can provide a tailgating alert if you are following a detected vehicle much too closely
- When travelling at speeds below 80 km/h (50 mph), Automatic Emergency Braking
- works with Following Collision Alert to help you avoid or reduce the severity of a front-end collision with a detected vehicle you're following
- Camera technology is used to automatically provide hard emergency braking or enhance the driver's hard braking
- At speeds below 80 km/h (50 mph) during the daytime, this feature can help you avoid or reduce the severity of a front-end collision with a pedestrian it detects directly ahead of you
- It provides pedestrian alerts and can even automatically provide hard emergency braking or enhance the driver's hard braking
- It has limited nighttime and low-visibility performance
- Uses a brief, gentle steering wheel turn to alert your when you may be unintentionally drifted lane lines, so you can steer to stay safety in your lane
- If needed, you may receive additional Lane Departure Warning alerts
- System alerts do not occur if you're using your turn signal or it detects you may be intentionally leaving your lane
- Displays the following gap time in seconds between your vehicle and a detected vehicle you're following
- This can help you decide if you're following much too closely
- Can automatically turn the vehicle's high beam headlamps on and off according to surrounding traffic conditions